Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Life Path


Holy wow - it's been since JANUARY since I last wrote in here?

Well, I've been busy! I've come to the realization that everything I've ever dreamed of is right here, right now. I'm honouring my most important values every single day and it's making my life really gorgeously full.

When I first started with MY coach, she gave me an exercise. It was to determine my five top values and then rate, on a scale of 1 - 10, how I was living them. That exercise has been one of the most valuable tools in my personal toolkit. By using it I determine my own personal path. I check in with myself every now and again to see if I'm still on the path and make adjustments when I'm not. That is, am I living life according to my values and feeling good about it? If I answer yes - all's well, if I answer no then what action must I take that leads me back on the path? Simple right?

Anyway, check in with yourself sometime and see where you are on your own path! And send me an e-mail if you need further guidance with this concept.

Today's insight:
If you wander off the path, don't worry or be afraid, just find your way back - your heart will lead you.




No comments:

Post a Comment