Monday, January 4, 2010

More on thinking...


It's a brand new year and already I am in the process of a new leap in learning and understanding just how important the things we think - about ourselves and others and the world in general are. Ok, not just important, what we think is everything. It dictates how we perceive, how we judge, how we feel, how we act - how we create our private universe. That thought made me just STOP in my tracks.

In this blog I organize my thoughts to get across a message. Here's what it looks like when I DON'T organize them:

"I have nothing to say, my thoughts are boring i wish i had more energy it's so quiet I don't feel so good when will this cold go away?"

Wow huh? You thought it was going to be something profound didn't you? hahaha That would involve CONSCIOUS thought. What the heck is my point here? I guess what I'm saying is - you can CONSCIOUSLY think "I am going to do this or be that" but if your unconcious thoughts are undermining your conscious thoughts then what you want to create will not appear as you dreamed it would.

Today's quote:
If you think you can, you can. If you think you can't, you can't. ~ Henry Ford







No comments:

Post a Comment