Thursday, November 12, 2009

I think I think too much


It occurs to me today that I have been thinking ABOUT thinking too much!! I mean that in the way that thoughts create things. All day long I'm thinking and then JUDGING my thoughts!! I'm thinking - what am I creating with my thoughts? Like, what if I think - ugh - I don't like that person, then uh-oh OOPS!! was that a "bad" thing to be thinking? Better turn that around and think a NICE thought about them. (But at that particular moment I don't FEEL nice?) Sometimes, being a better person and thinking higher thoughts is freaking exhausting!!

So, is thinking that I shouldn't be thinking so much about thinking bad thinking? Aaargghhh hahaha

Anyway, now I understand ONE of the reasons why meditation is so valuable. ; )

Today's Quote
Meditation is the dissolution of thoughts in eternal awareness or Pure consciousness without objectification, knowing without thinking, merging finitude in infinity. ~ Voltaire

No comments:

Post a Comment