Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Yikes!


Well it's been an interesting last couple of days. It seems I must've asked for challenges to help me maintain equilibrium in the face of them? (Ok enough already Universe - that'll do! LOL)

Yeah, I wanted to a. jump off a bridge (not really - just the image), b. run away from home (ok this was way more tempting?) or c. stay in bed for days (I allowed myself 2 indulgent wallowing days).

Stuff happens right? In varying degrees to everyone. I have a checklist: Is my family ok? Do I still love them and vice-versa? Will the sun rise and set tomorrow despite MY problems? Yup. That's pretty much all I need.

Anyway, thanks for the reminder that life is a roller-coaster full of ups and downs and riding with it is way more fun than wallowing or resisting it.

So yeeeehhhhhaaaaaaaa - bring it on!


Today's Quote

Difficult times have helped me to understand better than before, how infinitely rich and beautiful life is in every way, and that so many things that one goes worrying about are of no importance whatsoever. ~ Isak Dinesen

No comments:

Post a Comment